With New Year around the corner, most of us are preparing to rattle off a laundry list of things that we plan to change in our lives in 2012. We may want to lose weight, find a better job or get married. About a month or two into the year, many of us will abandon these resolutios and simply blame it on unavoidable circumstances or “fate.” If God wanted something to happen in our lives then it would, right? So the effort we put into our goals is only possible to a certain extent — or so we may think. [Read more...]
Call our Hotline
SIGN-UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
For Email Marketing you can trust
- Xmen442002: When you read the Quran(especially as a non-Muslim), you must understand that a part written is an actual...
- Xmen442002: Assalamu Alaikum It does not matter how mnay times it is explained to non-Muslims about what is meant by...
- Admin: Why do you say that mark?
- Admin: Dear abc, usually the info about the website owner or company is on the footer of the website. Click on About...
- KFansa: This is not a complete story of Jesus. The questions remains: Who is Jesus in the Quran? Why his people...
- Muslims Worldwide Celebrate Eid
- Debunking stereotypes of Muslim Americans
- Why Islam on CNN
- Picture Gallery: Ramadan Around the World
- Relief for a hot month of Ramadan – Dishes reward both memory, faithfulness
- In time for Ramadan, Toll-free hotline seeks to educate NJ residents about Islam
- Ramadan Reflections Day 16: Muslim Relationships
Abraham Africa Allah American American Muslim bible christianity Comparative Religion concept of God Faith Fasting Gender Relations God Heritage Home Islam Islamic Islam in America Islam in Other Countries Jesus jihad Killing moses Muhammad Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him) Muslim muslims Muslims in America Muslim World One God Peace Pilgrimage Prayer Prophet Prophethood prophets Quran Religion Social Ties Spirituality Submission terrorism The Holy Quran Verse of the Week Violence