“Verily, those who disbelieve in God and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between God and His Messengers (by believing in God and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, ‘We believe in some but reject others,’ and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment. And those who believe in God and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them, We shall give them their rewards, and God is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” Quran 4:150-152
Call our Hotline
SIGN-UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
For Email Marketing you can trust
- Xmen442002: Assalamu Alaikum It does not matter how mnay times it is explained to non-Muslims about what is meant by...
- Admin: Why do you say that mark?
- Admin: Dear abc, usually the info about the website owner or company is on the footer of the website. Click on About...
- KFansa: This is not a complete story of Jesus. The questions remains: Who is Jesus in the Quran? Why his people...
- Xmen442002: I do not agree with this article. Democracy is not the aim of the Msulim countries of Northern Africa or...
- Muslims Worldwide Celebrate Eid
- Debunking stereotypes of Muslim Americans
- Why Islam on CNN
- Picture Gallery: Ramadan Around the World
- Relief for a hot month of Ramadan – Dishes reward both memory, faithfulness
- In time for Ramadan, Toll-free hotline seeks to educate NJ residents about Islam
- Ramadan Reflections Day 16: Muslim Relationships
Abraham Africa Allah American American Muslim bible christianity Comparative Religion concept of God Faith Fasting Gender Relations God Heritage Home Islam Islamic Islam in America Islam in Other Countries Jesus jihad Killing moses Muhammad Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him) Muslim muslims Muslims in America Muslim World One God Peace Pilgrimage Prayer Prophet Prophethood prophets Quran Religion Social Ties Spirituality Submission terrorism The Holy Quran Verse of the Week Violence