Post Tagged with: "poor"
To the Quranic word Zakah and the meaning it conveys, there is no equivalent in any other language as far as we know. It is not just a form of charity or alms-giving or tax or tithe. Nor is it simply an expression of kindness; it is all of these combined and much more. It
Call our Hotline
SIGN-UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- Xmen442002: When you read the Quran(especially as a non-Muslim), you must understand that a part written is an actual...
- Xmen442002: Assalamu Alaikum It does not matter how mnay times it is explained to non-Muslims about what is meant by...
- Admin: Why do you say that mark?
- Admin: Dear abc, usually the info about the website owner or company is on the footer of the website. Click on About...
- KFansa: This is not a complete story of Jesus. The questions remains: Who is Jesus in the Quran? Why his people...
- Muslims Worldwide Celebrate Eid
- Debunking stereotypes of Muslim Americans
- Why Islam on CNN
- Picture Gallery: Ramadan Around the World
- Relief for a hot month of Ramadan – Dishes reward both memory, faithfulness
- In time for Ramadan, Toll-free hotline seeks to educate NJ residents about Islam
- Ramadan Reflections Day 16: Muslim Relationships